Our Apartments Are Pet-Friendly!
Looking for pet-friendly apartments in Lubbock, TX? Look no further than Ashton Pointe Apartments! As one of the few pet-friendly communities, we proudly allow cats and dogs as part of our great amenities here at Ashton Pointe Apartments. Now your pet has the opportunity to relax by your side and enjoy the comforts of your apartment home.
- Two pets per apartment home
- Pets may be dogs or cats but cannot be more than a total weight of 100 pounds. We do not accept Pit Bull, German Shepherd, Rottweiler, Wolf Hybrid, or any mix of these breeds. Property staff reserve the exclusive right to make the final determination as to dog breed.
- We reserve the right to deny any pet application based on the breed, size, and/or behavior of the animal.
- There is a $500 non-refundable pet fee at move-in for each pet.
- There is a monthly pet fee of $35 per dog and/or cat. No more than two (2) pets are allowed per apartment.
- Initial Pet Fee is not refundable and does not transfer from apartment to apartment.
Pets allowed without deposits: small birds, turtles, hamsters, guinea pigs, fish aquariums that are five (5) gallons or less. Note that deposits are required on large birds, including but not limited to: Parrots, Cockatiels, Sun Conures, or other birds often let out of cages.
The following pets are not authorized at Ashton Pointe: snakes, lizards, sugar gliders, flying squirrels, chinchillas, ferrets, reptiles, amphibians, rodents, or venomous animals of any kind.
The following are the owner’s requirements: No pets allowed on new carpet or carpet less than two (2) years old, pets must be inoculated, proof of age, all deposits and fees must be paid on or before the date the resident takes possession of the apartment, and a separate addendum is to be completed, signed, and is considered as part of the Lease Agreement.
Unauthorized pets found in your apartment home will be subject to a $200 monthly fee up until the date the lessee registers the pets and pays the required pet fee/deposit.
For further details on our pet policy, please contact our office staff.